Sunday 27 December 2009

Sick again ...

On the 26th of December , the Boxing Day ...
i went to kuala kangsar and taiping to have my dinner ...
but ...

That day , i suddenly felt my stomach was very pain .
it was 3am in the morning ...
i tried stand the pain , hoping that my pain will leave ,
but it just continued and become serious .

I have no idea , so i decided to wake my mum up...
the pain was just like a knife , cutting my intestines ... it was so painful !!!
i went to toilet but in vain , and i can't even walk !!!

i was in my kampung that night ...
there is no clinic there ...
my god ...
it's getting serious , and i have no energy ...
i was tired .

my mum and grandmother was very worried , especially my granny ...
she is now 80 something years old , i don't mean to frighten her but my stomach was really pain .
i told my mum , i must get a doctor ...

i woke my uncle up , and we drove back to ipoh ...
on the way , the pain still attacking me ...
i thought ipoh is a city , IT SHOULD BE EASY TO FIND A 24 HOURS CLINIC
but i was wrong ...
i can't stand my pain anymore ,
i need to go hospital .

we reach FATIMAH HOSPITAL ,
i entered to emergency room ...
frotunately , the doctor is my mum's clien !
gosh ... i can't care this anymore , what i need is to cure the pain !!!

O...M...GOD...
the doctor gave me an INJECTION ...
wus....the pain in my stomach gone ...
she gave me some tablets of pills ...
and we went back home .

eveything last for almost 5 hours ,
am i great ...
hz ...

i upload this two days after this incident ,
but right now , my stomach still pain ...
it haven't gone yet ...

gosh!!!!!!!
please recover faster !!!!!!
pray for me ...
its suffering ...

0 comments: