Friday 25 December 2009

Come Back ~~

Hello , everybody ...
I'm back !!! From Singapore ...
Unfortunately , i didn't see lee minho there ... but its all right ...

When i reached Johor , i straight away sms my friends , worm and orang utan ...
but they told me a bad news ...
its about my super junior ...
Hankyung , sm , and the 脑残zhoumi ...
ZHOUMI REALLY GIVES A LOT OF PROBLEM AND I THINK HE SHOULD LEAVE SJM !!!!!!!!

Donghae's hair was terrible , but luckily he changed his hair style a few days ago ... haha ...
i just watched sorry sorry answer . It was fantastic !!!
They sang the song so well , and all the sj members gathered again [ except kangin and kibum ]
i don't know why kibum hasn't back to sj , but i hope he will come back soon , same as kangin .

Second ...
i had a ball of time in Singapore . I really appreciate the time in Singapore .
It was fun . I managed to forget all the problems i met here ,
but when i came back , everything changed back to normal .
I realised that , the problems haven't left , they just ' temporaly ' away ...
when i came back , it started again , and became more serious ...

OMG ... my aunt advised me to be open-minded ...
i tried to accept and face the situation that i'm having now .
i tried to be patient , i tried hard to be happy ,
but someone does not want to coorperate with me .

All i want just everyone to be happy ,
but he really make me sick !!!!!!!
now , i'm afraid of my house .
i love to be alone in my house , in fact , i want to be alone .
i don't want any quarrels ... shouting ...
all i want is just a peaceful life .
i tried to let bygones be bygones ...
i want to leave , and have a peaceful life myself .

this holiday is terrbile .
this christmas is the worst since i was born ...
i don't have fun ...
christmas should be very happy , receiving present but not me ...
if i hadn't go to Singapore
maybe , i don't even realised christmas is coming ...

its funny is it ??
why my family become like this ...
i have to study hard now .
i want to leave this place .
i hate here .
i want to find a place which i think is suitable for me ,
it will always never be my home , my hometown .

However , although i don't have the mood ,
i still hope the others , my relatives , my friends ,
have a happy and enjoyable christmas !!!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!! HOHOHOHO !!!!!

P/S : I wan a christmas present , from santa claus ...

0 comments: